I am in the process of building a new office for Synthcom business and research. Until it's finished and I've moved into it, I am unfortunately unable to fulfill orders for Europa kits or install Europa upgrades. If you'd like to be notified when the Europa upgrade is available again, please email sales with the subject line "Waiting List".
Yes, we still sell the Europa upgrade for the Roland Jupiter-6! Please email sales, as it's the best way to get in touch with us, and we'll need your email address to complete the transaction.
A few news items:
- Synthcom has a new phone number! 832-EUROPA6 (832-387-6726). Please don't call the old number.
- Synthcom no longer accepts credit card payments. For those that don't like Paypal, we offer Google Checkout as a payment option.
- Synthcom is currently a low priority for me. It may take a few days for me to respond to your emails. However, shipping product is a priority for me, and I almost always ship all kit orders and board upgrades out the business day after receiving payment.
Completion of Europa version 2.0 has been delayed. :( The vast majority of users have no problems with it, but a few who clock the arpeggiator from an external device with a short clock pulse report a loss of clock sync. Unfortunately, fixing this is going to require a major architectural change, and a large investment of my time. Perhaps in the Fall of 2010.
Version 2.0 Delayed
This version offers many new features, including:
This will be a free upgrade for current Europa
owners once it's released.
If you currently own a copy of Europa and you'd like to receive a copy of the V2.0 release candidate now, please click here
- Expanded Patch Memory
- Multiple Undo function for Patch Editing
- Layer Mode
- Keyboard Transpose
- Improved Arpeggiator Syncing with support for Song
© 2000-2013 Synthcom Systems, Inc.